MERRELL BARRACKS

MERRELL BARRACKS NÜRNBERG GERMANY

These barracks (German: kaserne) was built for the SS Signal School and a SS Signal Reserve Unit. Soldiers from the kaserne were used to support the Nürnberg Nazi rallies. The post was captured by American soldiers in April 1945 and renamed Merrell Barracks after Private Joseph F. Merrell. It was HQ for 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment.

MERRELL BARRACKS ARCHIVED GUESTBOOK

MORE MERRELL BARRACKS PHOTOS BELOW